Saturday, December 27, 2014



Current shots of Cleo's head. Dehairing finally complete with minimal damage thankfully. I used a mix of acetone and water (not at the same time though) to get rid of left over paint and glue on the inside and outside of her head. Letting water run in then squeezing it back out like a water toy. I did have a little trouble getting the extra out though.
Since she has dozens of little holes now I just blew through the neck hole to get the extra out over a sink. Only do it with water though after making sure all the acetone is rinsed off.

In other news the spare lagoona hands showed up, yay! I can't use the acetone on them though so I'm just gonna repaint them. And I wanna do a mini shout out kinda thing.

I like shopping the ebays for spare parts and accessories for the dolls. Finding glasses however can be a different story since most of the MH ones are either sunglasses or completely opaque in a couple instances. On top of that the jackson jeckyll and ghoulia ones are hecka expensive (or at least the ones I've seen). I got mine from Minikitty Dollshop HERE. They aren't a perfect fit but beggars can't be choosers and I still love the pair I got. They're currently set as "away" for ebay so it may be a bit for orders to show up. Any how that's all I got for now, TTFN
-QG


No comments:

Post a Comment