Saturday, March 21, 2015

Madison Fear: Leg paint

First up in some over due posts I was working on Madison Fear a fair bit.

The gorgon legs came and all I had to do was remove Cleo's legs, paint the legs, then string them.
Since the Cleo I'm modifying is a newer one, with the legs held by plastic, I had to break them off. There was still some plastic so I drilled a hole through the joint space for stringing later.

Next up was paint. After some online digging Krylon seemed to be the best option. Ignore that glitter one though. Thanks to that thing I have to repaint the legs again still. Live and learn. I also decided to add a lil paint to the body as well for a fade effect, but we'll see that next post.

Here are the legs painted in their light blue glory. Even with needing the touch up I love the color and it matches pretty close to Madison's color. Just wish the sparkle paint would have worked out for added effect. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment